Monday, July 6, 2015

"Thank you, Jesus, for this food, and I pray that you would..."


Help him carry on while he is away
And help me be stronger still, day after day
And let him be safe, and let him be safe
Don't let him get hurt in any possible way
And help me rely just fully on You
Help me carry out the things you want me to
Don't let him worry about me, let him have a good time
Comfort him, Lord, let him sleep at night
Protect his heart until he gets home
Jesus, remind him he's never alone
Help him be the light that you want him to be
He'll shine in the darkness so everyone can see
And help him be strong
Make it not take long
And don't let him get hurt
And don't let him get hurt
These aren't just words
Don't let him get--


"...bless it over our bodies.  In Jesus' name I pray, amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment